Muesli Cookies (so GUUD!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 quarter cup unbleached flour
- 2 cups GUUD Fruity Almond muesli
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat till combined.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add the Fruity Almond muesli and chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons onto an un-greased cookie sheet.Bake the cookies in the oven for 9 minutes or until the edges are golden. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
While we suggested Fruity Almond muesli, any one of our GUUD muesli recipes would work - test different flavors out!
You also might like our Banana Bread recipe.