- 1 Muesli pizza crust (recipe below), pre-baked
- 1/4 of a medium onion, caramelized
- 1 medium to large peach, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb brie, sliced
- 2-3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp
- 3/4 c GUUD Athlete Fuel muesli (pulsed to crumbs in a food processor)
- 1 1/2 c flour of choice
- 1 c water (warm to touch)
- 1-2 T yeast
- 1-2 T sugar (depends how much rising you want in your dough)
- 3-4 T olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the sugar, and stir to dissolve.
- Cover and let blossom (it should bubble up).
- Mix the following ingredients with your hands (unless you have a mixer with a dough hook).
- Add the Athlete Fuel muesli once the yeast has blossomed.
- Mix in the olive oil.
- Slowly add the flour, as you may not need all of it.
- Once the dough is together, roll out onto a floured surface.
- Pre-bake the dough for 5-10 minutes (depending on how thick your crust is) at 425°.
- Top with ingredients of choice, and bake 10-15 more minutes, or if your crust is fully baked, broil your pizza for 3-5 minutes.
To caramelize the onions: add slices of onion, a bit of butter or oil, and a sugar (we used honey) to a pan. Sauté over medium-high heat until onions are brown and gooey.
Place slices of peaches on the pizza crust.
Add the caramelized onions.
Place the brie on the crust. It will spread when melting, so you can place a few inches apart.
Crumble the bacon on top.
Sprinkle some athlete fuel over the entire pizza.
While we suggested Athlete Fuel muesli, any one of our GUUD muesli recipes would work - test different flavors out!