- 2 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups GUUD Coconut Cashew Muesli
- 5 - 5 1/5 cups flour
- Add butter, molasses, salt to a bowl. Add boiling water to dissolve the butter. Add the milk and stir until lukewarm.
- Add yeast and Coconut Cashew muesli and let mixture soak for 30 minutes
- Add 3 cups of flour and stir. Keep adding flour slowly until mixture is no longer sticky.
- Knead dough for 10-12 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl and butter the top. Let rise in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size, about 1.5 hours.
- Punch down and knead gently. Divide in half, shape and place into 2 greased loaf pans. Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let rise again until it has doubled in size.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 mintues.
While we suggested Coconut Cashew muesli, any one of our GUUD muesli recipes would work - test different flavors out!